A Wide Array of Features for Real-world Needs
VIVOTEK VAST 2 is an easy to use IP video management software (VMS) designed for medium-scale deployments. With its exciting advancements and wide array of features, users will enjoy a breathtaking-new experience and manage their security system easier than ever before.
Intuitive UI Design
Direct intuitive custom layout adjustment and fisheye ROI control for better security management experience.
Easy configuration through a fully automated process. Saves user’s time and cost to install surveillance devices.
Problem Feedback Mechanism
Quick detect system problem and feedback to VIVOTEK’s FAE system via automatic popup or manual operation.
Multi-Monitor & Tabs
Manage unlimited tasks with multiple screens for intuitive and easy surveillance.
|Screen 1||Screen 2|
Efficiently search suspicious video and specific events with thumbnail view and smart search.
|Thumbnail Search||Smart Search|
Manually extend the retention time for video recordings and manage a high number of investigation scenarios.
2.5D Visualization eMap
Multiple layers and camera’s FOV views allow users instantly to pinpoint a selected camera located on the map.
Easily export multiple video recordings with custom layouts in a specific time period or instant snapshot with a fast click.
Automatically backs up the recording video clip to another network storage device.
Integrate VIVOTEK’s intelligence cameras to provide visual reports including video feedback, tables and charts.
|Counting LiveView||Counting Report|
VIVOTEK’s VAST 2 is an easy to use IP video management software (VMS). To meet users’ real-world needs, it comes with exciting advancements such as easy operation on single or multiple monitors, custom layout to fit both in corridor and panorama format, rapid export of multi-channel video and acquiring VCA analytics with integrated cameras.
VAST 2 supports smart search and thumbnail search for advanced video search applications. Smart search provides users to easily set critical areas with a custom zone setting. Thumbnail search produces the snapshot preview to reduce the chance of selecting the wrong image. Both ways allow for smarter and quicker searches of specific events. To efficiently solve users’ problems and system bugs, VAST 2 provides an automatic problem feedback mechanism to directly connect to VIVOTEK’s FAE system. Any feedback will be handled instantly.
Utilizing automatic configuration wizards, VAST 2 can significantly reduce the time and cost of installing multiple camera surveillance systems. With more advanced setup features such as logical tree, camera configuration, archive management and recording schedule backup solutions, VAST 2 provides easy and intuitive UI with rich functionality to meet the needs of any customer. For efficient video management, VAST 2 also provides multi-layered, interactive 2.5D maps, and sophisticated alarm management. Furthermore, VAST 2’s add-on solutions include failover protection, a transportation solution with GPS coordinates, transaction solutions with POS integration and integration solutions. All of these features combine to make VAST 2 the perfect VMS for use in retail, banking, transportation, and industrial applications.
- Custom Layout to Fit Different Camera Types
- Plug and Play Auto Setup
- Automatic Problem Feedback Mechanism
- Switch All Applications on Tabs
- Easy to Support Multi-Monitor
- 2.5D Visualization eMap
- Smart Search
- Thumbnail Search
- Evidence Lock
- Multi-Video Export with Custom Layouts
- VCA Report
- Schedule Backup
- Add-on Solutions: Failover, Transportation, Transaction, Integration
* VAST 2 provides two installation versions, including Free Standard Version (32-CH, support VIVOTEK Cameras) and Trial Version (256-CH, support VIVOTEK & ONVIF Cameras).
* The Trial Version will become to the Free Version after 60 days. Users can purchase the license to remove the limitation.
[ Upgrade Statement ]
* Only VAST v.22.214.171.1241 and later versions are supported for this upgrade. Because the features in VAST and VAST 2 are quite different, only Recordings & Camera List will be kept after upgrading to VAST 2. Once upgraded to VAST 2, users will also need to reset alarm settings, user permissions, recording schedules, etc.
* The installing/upgrading in embedded system is not a recommendation. Due to the current version isn’t optimized for embedded system usage, there might be some issues occurred when users install/upgrade VAST 2 in embedded system (e.g. NR-series).