Shepherd Camera Management Tool
VIVOTEK’s Shepherd, embedded with device management functions, can easily set up multiple cameras at once. The software automatically brings up a list of all VIVOTEK devices that are connected on the network and user can manually group the cameras to apply pre-configured settings. The Shepherd supports various powerful functions, including group setting management, IP address assignment, remote reboot/restore, import/export camera settings, firmware and VADP package upgrade, exporting the server status report to track the issue. It greatly benefits system integrators and installers who often have projects that need to set up multiple cameras with the same settings at once.
What’s New in Version 2.3
- Support VIVOTEK Camera New Firmware
- Language Setting Remembering
- New Language Support: Polski
- IP Range Search
- Batch camera settings configuration
- Assign IP address on multiple devices with ease
- Upgrade firmware/package/license broadcast
- Restore/reboot multiple cameras simultaneously
- Generate reports for debugging
- Support VivoCam PoE Switch (AW-GEV Series) Discover Integration
You don’t even need to click – Automatically detects all cameras on your network
Saving you time & money – Assigning template settings to selecte cameras at once
No more tedious works – IP address assignment has never been easier
Faster maintenance – Update firmware, restore/restart devices on multiple devices
No more tedious work!!!
Remember those days when you needed to change camera settings, IP address… one by one? Now, those days are gone. With Shepherd, you can enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for the jobs to finish by themselves.