VIVOTEK’s MD8565-N is a compact 2-megapixel IR mobile dome network camera geared toward a wide range of transport applications such as buses, trains, and other vehicles. With full EN50155 T1 compliance, IP66-, IK10- and NEMA 4X-rated rugged design, the camera can withstand shocks, vibration, humidity, dust, and even temperature fluctuations to maintain stable and reliable video during vehicle movement. Armed with built-in 940nm invisible IR illumination, the MD8565-N is able to provide superior image quality for up to 10 meters in total darkness, while remaining unobtrusive to the driver. This combination of high-resolution imaging and protective-housing endows the MD8565-N with the rugged reliability required to maximize driver and passenger safety and optimize mobile surveillance.
Employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the MD8565-N can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while maintaining high standards of image quality. Further, Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality also allows the camera to be operated and powered with a single Ethernet cable, allowing greater ease of installation. Finally, in order to facilitate on-board storage, data portability, and localized backup, the camera is equipped with a MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for local recording.
* Depending on scene monitored
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- Built-in 940nm Invisible IR Illuminators up to 10 M
- EN50155 T1 Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Weather-proof IP66-, Vandal-proof IK10- and NEMA 4X-rated Housing
- Fast AE for Quick Adaptation to Light Changes
- M12 Connector for PoE/Network
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này