VIVOTEK IP8371 are professional outdoor bullet network cameras offering 30 fps @ 3-Megapixel or 60 fps @ 1080p resolution with superb image quality.
Featuring 3D Noise Reduction Technology, it enables the IP8371 to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions, which also helps to reduce bandwidth from sensor noise.
The IP8371 also feature Smart Stream Technology, which can be used to optimize resolution on a desired object or area to maximize bandwidth usage.
The IP8371 come with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepper motor. By using software controls, the lens maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness and depth of field as well as image quality. For installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the image detail. Thus, VIVOTEK has introduced the Smart Focus System to make installation and adjustment easier by allowing for remote focus and zoom adjustment.
The IP67-rated housing is designed to help the camera body withstand rain and dust and ensures operation under a multitude of harsh weather conditions.
- 3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2048×1536; 60 fps @ 1920×1080
- Motorized, P-iris Lens
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Smart Stream
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Two-way Audio
- Weather-proof IP67-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation
- Video Rotation for Corridor Format
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này