VIVOTEK IP8355EH is a professional outdoor bullet network camera offering 30 fps @ 1.3-Megapixel resolution with superb image quality.
Featuring the new improved Wide Dynamic Range Technology WDR Pro II, it provides extreme visibility in extremely dark & light environments with 4-shutter capture method. Combined with 3D Noise Reduction Technology, which enables the IP8355EH to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions and reduce bandwidth from sensor noise, users can identify an increased level of image detail in extremely bright as well as dark environments.
Additionally, as a professional day/night camera, IP8355EH adopts Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
To provide top-notch image quality, IP8355EH also comes with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepper motor. By using software controls, the lens maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness and depth of field as well as image quality. Furthermore, for installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the level of image detail. Therefore, IP8355EH is also designed with VIVOTEK’s Smart Focus System to make installation and adjustment easier by using remote focus and zoom adjustment.
The camera’s IP67-rated housing is designed to protect the camera body from being immersed in the water, even against the immersion at the depth of at least 1m. Additionally, the wide temperature range further enhances the IP8355EH performance and reliability in extremely cold and hot weather.
- 1.3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1280×1024, 60 fps @ 1280×1024 (one-stream mode only)
- Motorized P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- WDR Pro II (140dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Weather-proof IP67-rated Housing
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Video Rotation for Corridor Format
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này