The VIVOTEK IP816A-HP is a professional box network camera offering up to 60 fps @ 2-Megapixel resolution with superb image quality, even in the darkest hours of the night.
Featuring the improved Wide Dynamic Range Technology, WDR Pro, the IP816A-HP provides superior visibility in high-contrast lighting environments with 2-shutter capture method. When combined with 3D Noise Reduction Technology, users can enjoy an increased level of image detail in extremely dark environments without consuming or wasting unreasonbly high bandwidth.
Supreme Night Visibility
Bitrate Comparison (2 Lux)
To provide top-notch image quality, IP816A-HP also comes with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepper motor. Controlled by advanced software, the lens maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness and depth of field. VIVOTEK knows that accurately focusing a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the level of image detail. In order to help installers properly adjust the focus of this high resolution camera, the IP816A-HP is also equipped with VIVOTEK’s RBF (Remote Back Focus) System, allowing installers to adjust focus even more accurately.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30fps @ 1920×1080
- 60fps @ 1920×1080 (one-stream mode only)
- P-iris Lens
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- WDR Pro (100dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in High Light Contrast Scenes
- RBF System to Assist for Precise Focus Adjustment
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
- Two-way Audio
- Snapshot Focus
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) to 0.03 Lux
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này