VIVOTEK’s FD8379-HV is an outdoor-ready IR fixed dome camera with a 4-Megapixel sensor offering a high resolution of 2688×1520 at 30 fps. Equipped with WDR Pro technology (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440) and a fixed 2.8 mm lens, the FD8379-HV provides improved visibility and top-notch quality video in high contrast environments.
Being suitable for challenging outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8379-HV features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the FD8379-HV is armed with a robust IP66– and IK10-rated housing to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.
By adopting with VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, the FD8379-HV can optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688×1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Metal Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplif y Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này